The original products of "TerPolimerGas" produced at the plant in Ternopil (Ukraine) have the following features distinguishing them from other manufacturers.
- Date of manufacture - the arrow indicates a month. Figures on both sides of the arrow - the last two digits of the year of production.
- Pin contact, Ø 4 mm.
- Plate - name, diameter, material, SDR.
- Welding indicator - helps to assess that the welding process was successful visually.
- Logo of the manufacturer "TerPolimerGas".
- The embedded heating element - the wire in the "TerPolimerGas" fittings is always covered with PE, to prevent any damage during the installation on the pipe.
- The label contains the following information:
Upper barcode - information for the welding machine with the scanner: type, diameter of the fitting, welding time / cooling hour, voltage (there is always 39.5 volts) for welding, SDR pipe.
Bottom barcode - code for backtracking
(Traceability) - This is a data for welding machines with the possibility of logging. It contains information regarding the date of manufacture and the batch number of the material the fitting was made.